Public Education And Awareness
Fallon Ambulance is dedicated to the education of injury prevention and emphasizes the important role that everyone can play in saving lives. Every year during the annual celebration of National EMS Week, Fallon Ambulance connects with other EMS agencies to educate the public. Throughout the year Fallon Ambulance offers free demonstrations and a wide range of classes, seminars and lectures on vital issues including:
- CPR and First responder classes to the Fire Departments of Brookline, Dedham, Milton and Weymouth.
- Community CPR classes for the municipalities that we serve throughout the year.
- Yearly certification in CPR and First Aid at community agencies throughout the region-including Recreation Departments, Councils on Aging and Day Care Centers.
- Regular visits to grade schools throughout the region to perform educational EMS demonstrations for children.
- EMT training scholarship programs in multiple area towns and cities.
- Educational programs for the general public, including CPR Training classes for town employees, school personnel and students, and a variety of health and safety-oriented programs. These classes all follow guidelines set by the National Safety Council First Aid Institute.